CODIFIED LEMOYNE BOROUGH ORDINANCES
STORMWATER MANAGEMENT ORDINANCE
Lemoyne Borough enacted the Pennsylvania Construction Code Act 45 on July 7, 2004. The Uniform Construction requires that construction drawings must be submitted with the construction permit applications. All constructions requiring review and inspections must have plans reviewed and approved prior to submission for application for a building permit by a Third Party Agency.
Several Third Party Inspection Agencies are commonly used in Lemoyne Borough to perform plan review and conduct any necessary reviews and inspections during the construction process. The applicant is responsible for submitting construction drawings to an authorized third party agencies for the plan review and to arrange for the inspections. All cost associated with this service shall be paid directly to the third party agency; the Borough cannot collect or accept any fees for this service.
Additional inspection agencies can be found on the Pa Department of Labor and Industry website.
ARRO Consulting, Inc.
4750 Dellbrook Rd., Suite 101
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050-3017
Phone: (717) 975-3995
Web site: http://www.thearrogroup.com/
Commonwealth Code Inspection Service, Inc. (CCIS)
176 Doe Run Road
Manheim, PA 17545
Phone: (717) 664-2347
Phone: (717) 582-4483 or 1-800-453-4321
BUILDING PERMIT APPLICATION SUBMISSION
510 Herman Avenue
Lemoyne, PA 17043
APPLICATION: any individual requesting a Building, Plumbing, Electrical, or Mechanical Permit must complete the appropriate application (s).
1. Completed application (s) and all supporting documents, along with Workers Compensation Insurance information for the contractor must be submitted with the required fee s) for review by the Borough staff.
2. Applications will be accepted in person or by mail. Faxed copies of plans and associated documents will not be accepted.
3. Incomplete or illegible application submissions will be returned to the applicant.
ZONING PERMIT APPLICATION – May be required for zoning compliance.
OCCUPANCY PERMIT – May be required when type of occupancy is changed.
TIME FRAME: every application for a construction permit for one-family and two-family dwelling units and utility and miscellaneous use structures shall be granted or denied, in whole or in part, within 15 business days of the filing date or, if the drawings have been prepared by design professionals who are licensed or registered under the laws and regulations of this commonwealth and the application contains a certification by the licensed or registered design professional that the plans meet the applicable standards of the Uniform construction Code and ordinance as appropriate, within five business days of the filing date. All other construction permits shall be granted or denied, in whole or in part, within 30 business days of the filing date.
1. Completed Application (s) – Must be signed, dated, and include telephone number (s) for the applicant, owner(s), and contractor or his designated contact person. (SUBMIT ONLY ONE COPY OF THE BUILDING PERMIT APPLICATION & SUBMISSION PROCEDURES AND ONE COPY OF THE ZONING OERMIT APPLICATION).
2. Three (3) complete sets of original signed/sealed plans, specifications, and documents for each project must include the following information, as applicable:
(Click here to see our Fee Schedule)
Building Permit Application
Demolition Permit Application
Subdivision and Land Development Plan Review Application
Zoning Change Application
Sidewalk Cafe Permit
Status of Occupancy Report
Rental Property Registration Form
Additional Permits Not Related to Construction:
Yard Sale Permit
Pavilion Rental Application
Community Room Guidelines and Request
Shade Tree Application
Parade and Special Events Permit
Street Cut Permit
Parade and Special Event Permit
To view the Zoning Ordinance click on the links to review various parts of the ordinance.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
GENERAL AND LEGAL PROVISIONS
LEMOYNE ZONING MAP
LEMOYNE OVERLAY ZONING MAP
TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
RESIDENTIAL ZONING DISTRICTS
MIXED USE ZONING DISTRICTS
GENERAL BUSINESS AND OTHER ZONING DISTRICTS
OVERLAY ZONING DISTRICTS
LOT ACCESS PARKING AND LOADING REGULATIONS
SPECIFIC USE REGULATIONS
ADMINISTRATION AND ENFORCEMENT